Here are a few things you should know about your Oberthur token:
- It is not a memory stick.
- It is a cryptographic device (token) that can only store your digital certificate and its keys.
- To prevent anyone else from using your digital certificate, your token is protected by a PIN Code. This PIN Code is printed in the letter you received from certSIGN. See example... (opens in new tab)
- Remember your PIN Code and do not disclose it to anyone!
- Your token will lock if you enter the wrong PIN Code 15 consecutive times. To unlock it, follow the steps described in the chapter Unlocking the device
- Do not delete any object from your token! If you delete the certificate or its keys, you will need to buy a new certificate.